V S P accepts items seasonally. We encourage dropping off summer clothing at the beginning of January and winter clothing at the beginning of July. Here's a list of important notes to consider before consigning with V S P:
- The consignor receives 50% of the final selling price, determined by V S P
- Prices are reduced at our discretion
- A handling fee of $1.00 is charged for each item consigned
- Items pulled by consignor prior to the end of season are subject to a $2.00 return fee
- Items pulled by consignor prior to the end of season are subject to a $3.00 return fee if they're listed on our online shop
- All items must be modern, seasonal and in excellent condition
- It is your responsibility to track your account within 4-6 months
- Account credit may be used towards in store purchases or paid by cheque
- Items not sold at end of season will be returned or sent to a charity at our discretion
- Please keep your account number for all subsequent orders
- V S P is not responsible for damaged, lost or stolen goods
- Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice
- Items are merchandised and displayed at VSP's discretion and product on the sales floor is rotated weekly.
- Due to the high number of product in-store, items consigned are not guaranteed to be featured on our website or social media platforms.