At VSP Consignment we love what you’ve loved, and we’re looking for items in excellent condition that deserve a second home. We welcome garments of every price point from luxury designer, rare collectors items and everyday contemporary. Our team is available seven days a week at our intake desk, and will be happy to review your pieces with no appointment necessary.
By dropping off pieces on schedule, consignors take advantage of longer selling periods for your items as well as heightened visibility. Intake periods start as follows:
CONSIGNING + SELLING
- Consignors receive 50% of the final selling price.
- The final selling price is determined and/or reduced at our discretion; this includes promotional events as well as our seasonal sale.
- Our sales floor is rotated weekly, and items are displayed at our discretion. Due to the high number of products in-store, we cannot guarantee items will be featured on our website or social media platforms.
- To support local projects and for maximized visibility of pieces, VSP occasionally partners with stylists and costume designers.
- At our discretion, items will be put through an authentication process. If an item is deemed inauthentic it will be returned to the consignor. Our inventory team may contact consignors for additional authentication documents.
- All handbags consigned without original receipts are authenticated using our third-party authenticator, Entrupy. More details can be found here: https://fingerprinting.entrupy.com/.
- The cost of authenticating each handbag will be charged to your account at a fee of CDN $65.00, and for Hermès CDN $140
- We authenticate the following designers: Hermès, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Dior, Goyard, Céline, Gucci, Fendi, Bottega Veneta, Saint Laurent, Burberry, Balenciaga, Chloe, Prada, Coach.
- Account updates and cheques will be provided upon request. We will not contact consignors when items have sold. It is up to the consignor to keep up to date with their account.
- Contact email@example.com or call VSP at 416.588.9821
- Account credit does not expire and can be used towards purchases in-store or paid out to the consignor.
- Cheques for money owing are booked on Fridays. Contact our team to be placed on the next available date. Cheques can be picked up in store after 12pm on the scheduled Friday or mailed out to you for a $3.00 fee.
- For each item consigned, a $1.50 handling fee will be applied
- If we deem an item needs repair or dry cleaning, the consignor account will be charged.
- Returns requested prior to the end of the selling season (6 months after date of process) require five (5) business days for reconciliation. Pieces pulled by the consignor are subject to a fee of:
- $75 flat fee if less than three months
- $5 per piece if between three (3) and six (6) months
END OF SEASON RETURNS
- Pieces remaining after our six month selling period will be donated unless otherwise stipulated at the time of drop-off
- Donated items are provided to New Circles, a not for profit organization that provides quality clothing to help those with limited income meet their clothing needs. This free service is offered to residents of five underserved Toronto communities, to newcomer families, and to patients in Mount Sinai’s emergency ward to ensure patients are adequately clothed leaving the hospital.
We are not responsible for damaged, lost or stolen goods
Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice